Thursday, April 26, 2012

China Glaze - For Audrey

I know most people are already fans of China Glaze's For Audrey, but the bottle that I picked up this week is actually the first one of it I've owned. I wanted to see what all the hype was about...and then I discovered. This is a perfect robin's egg blue. It goes on perfect in two coats, and dries to a smooth and pretty creme. I love it every bit as much as everyone said I would. I can't wait to use this in a ton of manicures in the future! 


Also, please excuse the grainy photo. I don't have my SLR with me tonight since I left it at work, so I took this with my cell phone. I also don't know what happened to make the bottom of the bottle look all weird and grayish, because it doesn't look like that in real life! I'm still learning how to do these swatch photos.

1 comment: